Free PowerPoint template and Google Slides theme
Mother’s Day began in the United States to honor the mothers of the family. After that, this holiday became official in 1914. On this occasion, tell the world the incredible stories of your mom, thanks to this modern template.
These slides are motherhood-oriented designs. Even small vector icons also illustrate happiness in this holiday. We’ve chosen red and green as the primary tones, offering more creativity for your presentation. Moreover, the yellow background contains many pretty decorations of circle and heart to convey feelings of love. As for customization, this template comes with editable resources. The most striking element is the United Kingdom maps and US map that you can use for different purposes. The font choices are indisputably a plus, and they work so well together. As a result, no one can take the eyes off the screen while you are giving a talk about Mother’s Day.
Features of this free template:
- Fully editable and easy-to-use
- 20 unique slides
- Creative design with green and red color scheme
- Contains lots of free resources: graphics, icons, maps, diagrams
- Image holder available: easy to replace with your photos
- Created to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen layout suitable for all popular screens