Free PowerPoint template and Google Slides theme
Studies have shown that chronic stress can lead to many diseases. That’s why Stress Awareness Month has been held every April to increase public awareness about its harmful effects. If that is also your task, then we propose using this informative template.
Of course, you can’t raise awareness about stress if everyone doesn’t feel relaxed during the slideshow. To suit this medical topic, we’ve designed this theme as creatively as possible. The background contains abstract shapes to illustrate stress and give your content a modern touch. Additionally, we also wanted to help you explain your healthcare services, causes, cures, and more in an appropriate way. There are many infographics, charts, and tables here, we’re sure your audience will understand your information with ease. For the palette, it mixes blue and red tones, which often symbolizes stability and happiness. Lastly, even the fonts are also very easy to read, to ensure no place for stressful mood.
Features of this free template:
- Fully editable and easy-to-use
- 20 unique slides
- Creative design with colorful scheme
- Contains lots of free resources: graphics, icons, maps, diagrams
- Image holder available: easy to replace with your photos
- Created to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen layout suitable for all popular screens